The following is not medical advice. It’s just what I have on hand now and what I would use if I had symptoms of flu or C0VlD.
– Oral Vitamin C (liposomal or buffered).
– Vitamin C nebulized (using sodium ascorbate or calcium ascorbate – 1/4 tsp dissolved in 1/4C distilled or reverse osmosis filtered water).
– NAC (precursor to glutathione) but if I couldn’t tolerate it, or if my symptoms got worse, liposomal glutathione.
Here’s a great video on why NAC is so important: https://youtu.be/Dr_6w-WPr0w
Glutathione & COVID:
– Zinc + Quercetin (Quercetin is a zinc ionophore.)
– Budesonide nasal spray, over the counter.
I would eat lots of hydrating fruits especially, like grapes and berries. Veggie soups, hearty and nutrient dense.
– Multivitamin with iodine and selenium.
– Magnesium, calcium, vitamin D / sunlight.
– B Complex, especially for folate and B12.
Calcium ascorbate for vitamin C: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Calcium-Ascorbate-Powder-8-Ounce/dp/B000I4AIUA/
Nebulized: 1/4 tsp calcium ascorbate dissolved in 1/4C distilled or reverse osmosis water. Add some to the nebulizer cup and nebulize.
NAC: N-Acetyl Cysteine.
I have used this brand:
There’s also a 900mg version of this.
And this brand: https://www.amazon.com/Now-NAC-1000-Tablets-Pack/dp/B084FQXNMS/
Liposomal glutathione: https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Encapsulations-Glutathione-Antioxidants-Detoxification/dp/B00AWB17UO/ref=mp_s_a_1_7 (There are less expensive options but I can’t say how effective they are.)
Or this supplement, which I have used: https://www.amazon.com/Quercetin-Bromelain-Now-Foods-VCaps/dp/B005P0SEA8/
Budesonide nasal spray. Here is one brand (there are others), Rhinocort: https://www.amazon.com/Budesonide-Non-Drowsy-Prescription-Scent-Free-Alcohol-Free/dp/B016Z9BJY0
One Brazil nut provides enough selenium for one day.