In 2010, the U.S. government awarded the family of Hannah Poling 1.5+ million dollars for vaccine-induced autism.At that point in time, there were 4,800 families who had petitioned the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) and were waiting to be heard in “vaccine court” – where there is no jury of peers, no fair trial. A court-appointed “special master” hears the case and decides whether or not the family will be compensated for the injuries sustained by the vaccines that were administered.
Why? In 1986, vaccine manufacturers were granted immunity to lawsuits and could no longer be sued when their products inevitably cause death or injury. They are not liable. After the law was passed, the number of shots in the CDC schedule increased dramatically. No liability, no reason to proceed with caution. More vaccines developed, and more vaccines recommended or mandated by the CDC = more $$$. No other industry has this kind of legal protection.
As of 2012, the VICP has awarded/paid out over three billion dollars to the families of vaccine-injured children. And of course, this only represents the fraction of petitions of vaccine injuries and deaths, for which special masters decide to grant compensation. Two-thirds of all petitions are denied. Unfortunately, the independent scientific evidence showing that vaccines and their ingredients can and do trigger autism is typically ignored by our government, and the fraudulent CDC study which claimed to end the debate on whether or not the MMR vaccine caused autism has been used to deny vaccine injury victims compensation by the VICP. Considering the impediments that parents experience in getting their child’s vaccine-induce autism recognized by medial professionals and our government, if the amount paid out by the VICP reflected the true amount of vaccine-injured children, it would be much, much higher.
Besides the fact that Hannah Poling’s family has been compensated by our government for her vaccine-induced autism, here’s why many anti-vaccine activists will state that vaccines can and do cause autism:
(2) Symptoms of aluminum toxicity and mercury toxicity are, but not limited to: cognitive and neurobehavioral deficits, speech and language impairment, personality changes, altered mood, depression, motor disturbances, weakness, fatigue, and seizure.
(3) Genetic mutations (e.g. MTHFR C677T gene polymorphism) can enhance toxicity of the metals, aluminum and mercury through elevated homocysteine.
(4) MTHFR C677T gene polymorphism and elevated homocysteine are linked to an increased risk of autism. In one study, it was found that 98% of children with autism had at least one MTHFR gene mutation.
(5) It is approximated that up to 60% of the population has a genetic polymorphism of MTHFR. Most of those individuals have one copy (heterozygous) but some have two copies (homozygous) which is much more severe and results in significantly reduced capacity for detoxification.
(6) The amount of vaccines given today has dramatically increased since the 80s, as has the incidence of autism.
(9) Vaccines and their ingredients trigger autism in susceptible individuals. The scientific literature supports this statement here. And here. And here. And here. And here. And here. And here. And here…
(10) Our government, via taxpayer money, has compensated more than one family for vaccine-induce autism.
Based on the above, how can we be told over and over again that there’s no evidence linking autism to vaccines?
It appears that the CDC simply ignores the evidence. Information like this is rarely ever presented to us by the news media, if at all. Instead of informing the public, our government continues to hide behind and regurgitate the statement that “vaccines do not cause autism”. Try a google search for “autism vaccines” and this is the first result:
Ok. So vaccines don’t cause autism. The reason why I’m saying this is because not all individuals who are vaccinated end up being diagnosed with autism. But vaccines absolutely trigger autism (and developmental delays, and neurological damage) in genetically susceptible individuals. And for parents who had healthy, normally developing, neurotypical children prior to vaccination – you might as well say that the vaccines are what caused their child’s autism. Because it may have never been triggered had they not been vaccinated.
The problem is that most children who regress into autism after vaccines have previously normal development and do not exhibit poor health prior to regression. Therefore, unless you perform genetic testing on yourself prior to vaccines in pregnancy, and on your newborn at birth, you won’t know if your child will be one who is susceptible to vaccine-induced autism. And even if you knew your child had the genetic wherewithal to not fully regress into autism following vaccines, does it seem right to inject them with substances so toxic that they can cause chronic neurological damage in previously normal, healthy children? In my opinion, this cannot possibly promote health, in anyone. On the contrary, injecting these toxic substances will harm anyone and everyone, but the damage may not be visible until much later.
I share this information with you in hopes that you would proceed with great caution. There are thousands of parents who would do anything to go back in time and choose differently for their child.
If you’d like to learn more about the VICP petitioning process, here’s an explanation of how it works.
I want to add, that there are more gene mutations at play than just MTHFR. And MTHFR is implicated in a wide variety of illnesses. This is to get you started if you’ve never seen this evidence before.
Keep reading, keep questioning. Listen to your gut, follow your instincts. Do what you can to protect yourself and your child from unnecessary harm.
Thanks for reading,
Think, love, and be healthy.